Vigilante Secret Society Does NOT Exist
Membership certainly wouldn’t cost $15 a month, nor could you buy a full year’s membership in advance for $150. No! But if this program WERE to exist—which again, it DEFINITELY DOES NOT—here are some perks that it clearly wouldn’t include:
- Free game rentals for yourself and up to three friends. In case you missed our update on our game library policy, your membership card is now good for free rentals for both yourself and any three friends.
- Receive $5 for every $100 you spend. Once you’re in there’s no escape: you will be eternally enrolled in the loyalty program, even if your regular membership expires. To enroll in this program, please go here.
- Discounted Weekday Secret Room Rentals
- $60 for PM, $40 for AM
- Have exclusive access to the Vigilante Safe. Play our tableside puzzle challenge: show your membership card to the Vigilante team, successfully complete a puzzle, and receive a prize! What will you find in the safe?
- Names and descriptions of tasty items on our Secret Menu that also doesn’t exist
- An adorable physical puzzle for you to take home
- Swag and coupons from us and our partners!
- Early access to purchase tickets to our limited seating events. Starting with our Munchkin tournament (scheduled for September 21st), you’ll have first dibs on seats to ticketed events. We included the Munchkin tournament in your August emailer, but you can also learn more about it here.
We apologize for any confusion. If you did think that the secret society was real and were kind of hoping to join, please don’t ask your server.