How Vigilante works!
- Making reservations is free for parties of 8 or fewer! They are not required, but are highly recommended on weekends
- We charge a $5 per person “Game Night Fee,” added to your bill at the end of the night
- Large parties are asked to pre-pay this Game Night Fee to reserve a table. Booking multiple small tables to accomodate a large party will not be honored
- This fee includes access to our library, as well as table space for the long stays needed to play games in a restaurant
- You’re welcome to bring your own games, but the Game Night Fee still applies
- The table is yours for the duration of your reservation, or up to 2 hours for walk-ins
- If no gaming group has a reservation after yours, we extend bookings at no additional cost (which frequently happens on weekdays)
- Extended reservations (for 3 hours+) are available for an additional fee
- Patrons that don’t play any games and just dine and/or drink aren’t charged
- Our entire staff is trained to teach board games, but we can’t guarantee that we can teach every game in the library.
Please note: we are not designed with young children in mind and can’t provide booster seats or space to store large strollers. Minors are permitted when accompanying groups of adults; we are not an appropriate setting for child or teen parties. Outside food and beverage are not allowed. Please email any questions to hello(at)vigilantebar.com